Monday, April 6, 2009

1410g, 1200+g in Auctions and 300g in bag items

So in the last post I talked about buying stuff off this guy in trade to get down to 968g. After posting all of that last night and checking my mail this morning, I'm back up past my initial gold. He had a lot of demanded items that since I bought so cheap I could undercut the Sunday night floods. I sold multiple Ore's, eternal elements, crystalized elements, uncut gems (suprising), some Arcane and Infinite dust and other chanting materials. SHAMWOW! :) Still no luck with [Staff of Natural Fury], [Design: Khorium Rifle] and [Design: Thundering Skyflare Diamond]. I bought all those around the same time. I'm not asking over market at this point and they are still stale. Anyone have market prices for these on their servers? I'm just curious.

1 comment:

  1. A mod that gives you a good cross server price and prices based on sales not prices seen at auction is wowecon. I find it extremely useful because auctioneer stats can get skewed by people putting items up at stupid prices.

    ReplyDelete