Thursday, April 2, 2009

827g and Feeling better, still 1000+g in stock

Some items i've had for a while finally sold over last night. 2 [Darkmoon Faire cards] sold at 50g+ profit and some [Lion's Ink] I picked up after work last night sold overnight. I made 30g on the ink. I wouldn't quite consider the market stable for a while yet. I'm thinking another 2 weeks should do us good. Meanwhile i'm going to try and stick to some smaller stuff that I have had some consistant luck with. Does anyone know if beancounter or some part of the auction sweet can breakdown quickest turn arounds?

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that BeanCounter itself is not capable of doing this - but since it records the dates of purchase and sale on each item, it might be possible to export the data into a spreadsheet and do the math there.

    ReplyDelete